Saturday, April 01, 2006

Solo Ultra Walking sites

I just thought you might be interested in these walking sites for WUN?!
www.ianwalk.com
www.blessitt.com
POSTED BY: TONY MANGAN

Was also wondering have you still got Jean's walk at www.wwwalk.org listed??
Jean's partner, Luce tells me he is in great form and is about to cross from
Spain to France any moment now.
Also have been mailing www.walkingtojerusalem.org who tells me he will be
walking again soon after his winter break.

Take care Tony. Ps I got a phone call from Thomas Wenger today who told me
he just finished his great 600km run from north Ireland to southern Ireland
and is en-route to Dublin and the Guinness brewery for some well earned
pints of the black stuff!! I will be seeing him Saturday night.

Tony Mangan
Ireland

No comments: