Saturday, April 01, 2006

Overseas Race Director for Indian Multi-Day Race

I am pleased to announce that I have accepted the offer from the Indian race promoter, Darshan to be the Race Director for the first Multi-day track race in India. I feel honoured to have been asked and I will try and do the best for ultra running and help to launch our sport into another country.

It's scheduled to be run from the 23rd Sep for ten days and organisers are hoping to get runners and walkers from all around the world. I hope to meet up with a few of you in India, it should be fantastic.

I will guide Darshan over the coming months on what he has to do to bring the race together. We will then work together to make sure that the race is a success and the competitors every needs are looked after. More information will be avialable shortly.

Phil Essam

No comments: