- 50km, 25km or shorter distance on mostly paved, bike paths and roads.
- A run with Jesper Olsen, the first human to complete a documented run around our beautiful Earth.
- A fundraiser for Jesper (he is planning to run the Earth north to south) and the BC Lung Association.
- Plans are in the making - more details to come.
When and Where?
- Sunday, March 26, 2006 @ 9:00am (PST)
- Start and finish at xxxx in North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Course description: http://www.clubfatass.com/book/print/1246
- Agenda/race details: http://www.clubfatass.com/events/VancouverWorldRun/agenda
- Questions? Contact Craig Moore: email@example.com