Friday, December 02, 2005

Tell Us What You Hear...

Originally posted to the Dartmouth Ultra List
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Garett Graubins, Senior Editor
TrailRunner Magazine

Hello from the snowy Colorado high country -

Wherever you are, I hope you're running on dirt for me. It will be several months before my shoe treds hit dry ground.

I'm working on the next few "Overheard" sections from TrailRunner Magazine, and I figured there must be some doozy quotes out there. So let me throw this out there...what's the funniest or even most profound thing you've overheard on the trails, at an aid station, or at the finish/starting line, in the running stor[e], or even in the bedroom as you lace up your shoes in the early dawn darkness?

(If I use your quote, there could be a little schwag in it for ya!)

Thanks and enjoy the day!

Garett Graubins, Senior Editor
TrailRunner Magazine
ggraubins@bigstonepub.com
http://www.trailrunnermag.com

--Constance Karras :)

No comments: