Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Any New Yorkers out there?

Hi All,

First up I would like to thank everyone for their patience with me over the last few months as I have reported Jesper Olsen's run across America and Canada and his need for crew especially over the last two/three months.

Well, he is almost near his American finish line (New York) and I only have one more favour to ask. From approximately the 27th Sep to his finish in New York between the 7th and the 9th of Oct, he does not have any crew. He is absolutely stuffed and to have to push his jogger now could break him completely! The approximate schedule is below:

25/9 New Holland

26/9 Reading

27/9 Boyertown

28/9 Allentown

29/9 Easton

30/9 Washington

01/10 Long Valley

02/10 Morristown

03/10 Irvington

04/10 New Jersey City

05/10 East Manhattan, New York City.

So if anyone from that area, can help crewing for a day, two days or the week and a half, please email me on pessam@bigpond.net.au . Or if you know anyone that might be help, please forward this email to them.

After New York he has a very short stint in Ireland and then England where he is looking at finishing in London on Oct 22nd.

He is very close to achieving the First Genuine Lap of the World and a fantastic Ultra performance. Let's help get him to the finish! Thanks

Phil

2 comments:

alex said...

Phil,

My girlfriend and I may be able to assist. We live in manhattan. I sent you an email in reply to a post to an ultra-running list email. Check your email and let me know if you need help.

alex

Phil Essam said...

Didnt you get the reply Alex?