Sunday, October 23, 2005

Jesper's Last Day - Thankyou

Hi Everyone,

Well on my calender and calculations, it's only four hours until Jesper starts his last day of running in the World Run. We can all follow the last day by checking the photos on the web site ( www.worldrun.org). He's got a few friends running with him today which is GREAT. Im going to put more words down in an article later, but basically it's been Fantastic. Weve become really good friends over the last two years and I'm glad that Ive been able to help him. He's been an inspiration for me as well. I know what ever I attempt in life, I will be able to.

Well Thanks everyone for your Help with Jesper. Wether it be crewing on the road, running with him for a stage or two, helping with logistics, sending kind thoughts when necessary, providing a bed for the night etc. You have all helped Jesper to fufil his dream and ambition. Thanks.

If I have forgotten anyone, please forward this to them with my Best wishes.

Me at midnight (Aust time) tonight - I shall have a Carlsberg in his honour.

Talk later.

Regards

Phil

No comments: