Sunday, March 20, 2005

Co- Editors?

Is there anyone out there that would be interested in becoming a Co-Editor with this site? It is very easy to operate. I would give you logging rights to the site and when you recieve a story ( results, race story, preview or other ultra news) you put it on the site. Ever so often Im going to be away with work and when this happens there wont be any information on the site. If there are any takers or anyone interested - please email me at ultraoz @ iprimus . com . au (close the gaps)

Thanks

Phil

2 comments:

The Jackal said...

I think you are on to a good idea hear.
Since the end of UW, I have been starved of the international aspect of our great sports news.
I could colate some results and reports from Canada and the Pacific N.W.

Phil Essam said...

Hi Jackal,

Thanks for your offer. Please can you email at ultraoz@iprimus.com.au and we will discuss in more detail. Thanks

Phil