Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Advice for First-time ultra runner

I am currently working on a project eliciting advice through a questionnaire for training and racing in your first ultra. I realize that there are some very useful articles out there on the topic, but I find it very interesting and helpful to get the differing perspectives of ultra runners. My hope is to compile these surveys and provide them as a resource for anyone else starting out in ultra running. If anyone would be interested in answering one of my questionnaires, you can email me directly or visit my website. My hope is to compile these surveys and provide them as a resource for anyone else starting out in ultra running. I didn't want to post the questionnaire here to avoid annoying everyone with a lengthy message.
Thanks,
Matt Baumgardner
babbaum@yahoo.com
http://whyultra.eponym.com

No comments: